Really pleased

For any alcoholic brew that doesn't fit into any of the above categories!
PMH0810

Really pleased

Post by PMH0810 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 pm

I worked through 3 ltrs of TC last night (various batches) and am very happy for several points;

No guilt - I know what the ingredients were and how little they cost

Got knee walkingly drunk (was one of those nights where it was necessary) - am amazed; I got drunk on booze I made!

Hangover - for the amount of drunk I was I deserved a real stinker. Two paracetamol, a pint of water and a sausage roll and I was fine!

Downside? No TC left other than the Turbo Purple and that stuff is viscious - am aging it in the hope it'll mellow. Oh well, TC "Fat Pig" will be drinking in a fortnight. Also now fermenting TC no.5.

Doughboy

Re: Really pleased

Post by Doughboy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:30 pm

PMH0810 wrote:I worked through 3 ltrs of TC last night (various batches) and am very happy for several points;

No guilt - I know what the ingredients were and how little they cost

Got knee walkingly drunk (was one of those nights where it was necessary) - am amazed; I got drunk on booze I made!

Hangover - for the amount of drunk I was I deserved a real stinker. Two paracetamol, a pint of water and a sausage roll and I was fine!

Downside? No TC left other than the Turbo Purple and that stuff is viscious - am aging it in the hope it'll mellow. Oh well, TC "Fat Pig" will be drinking in a fortnight. Also now fermenting TC no.5.
It is excellent to get 'nailed' on your own brews...especially when you know the chancelor cant shaft you for it!
I too recently had a TC nite and was amazed at the lack of a hangover...

My turbo purple is also lying low in the cupboard - gonna leave it there and try and forget it....its strong stuff - the sediment showed things had gone well....but im keeping it for the "last resort"....the end of the world....

Doughboy