blackcurrant liquor

For any alcoholic brew that doesn't fit into any of the above categories!
Frenchie Laurence

blackcurrant liquor

Post by Frenchie Laurence » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Today i harvested my blackcurrant, not much just 500g, but hey that is plenty to make some liquor.
I just put them in a jar together with a few leaves, and added some strong alcohol some french farmer gave me...say no more. But am sure gin would do. I will leave it for a 2 months and add sugar, and thats it! the liquor is delish so are the fruits.

spearmint-wino
CBA prizewinner 2007

Post by spearmint-wino » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Anything like Crème de Cassis?

drinking: ~ | conditioning: ~ | primary: ~ | Looks like I need to get brewing then...
Visit London Amateur Brewers online

Frenchie Laurence

Post by Frenchie Laurence » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 pm

TOTALEMENT!!!!!!!! mais oui!

SiHoltye

Post by SiHoltye » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Anyone smell garlic??? :lol:

Edit:

I'm moderating myself.... this is a drunken tongue in cheek comment. Not very funny and could be mis-construed. In conclusion perhaps next time I'll not so readily tap the submit button before thinking about wider possible ambiguity. Sorry :wall

Frenchie Laurence

Post by Frenchie Laurence » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:38 pm

and you know what ?????? it's fine! :roll:
i do understand it's all down to some woman being burnt some 100s years ago... Joan was her first name!!!!! Jeanne in french
:twisted:

Frenchie Laurence

Post by Frenchie Laurence » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 pm

and it should smell of garlic anyway as my narrowboat's name is "WildGarlic", and it has nothing to do with me! but changing name is bad luck! so there. Drunken reply, sorry, will we both get in trouble with Jim?

SiHoltye

Post by SiHoltye » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Doubt it, Jim's lovely and cuddly I reckon. It's the keen to be insulted that may make a fuss. Cheers Frenchie. Cute Avatar BTW 8-[

Frenchie Laurence

Post by Frenchie Laurence » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:52 am

Hey guys it wouldnt be as much fun to be on this forum if it wasnt for the jokes! that's what makes it a community.
:lol:
dont worry if any lines got crossed i would let you know!
ok, sorry got to go, am brewing today :wink: