Jam

Fed up with just drinking your homebrew? Post here if you want to talk about using beer in food recipes! Or if you just want to share something about food.
DRB

Jam

Post by DRB » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:08 pm

I had a go at making jam today and have to say well worth ago,easy only takes about an hour and you know that theres no added extra rubbish in it.Also you could experiment and add some booze in.

oxford brewer
Under the Table

Re: Jam

Post by oxford brewer » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:23 pm

DRB wrote:I had a go at making jam today and have to say well worth ago,easy only takes about an hour and you know that theres no added extra rubbish in it.Also you could experiment and add some booze in.
Nothing like a 14%abv raspberry jam on your muffins in the morning 8)

DRB

Post by DRB » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:28 pm

oxford brewer wrote:
DRB wrote:I had a go at making jam today and have to say well worth ago,easy only takes about an hour and you know that theres no added extra rubbish in it.Also you could experiment and add some booze in.

If I had a dirty mind I could think of that another way :) .

oxford brewer
Under the Table

Post by oxford brewer » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:27 pm

DRB wrote:
oxford brewer wrote:

If I had a dirty mind I could think of that another way :) .
I have a dirty mind also :wink: and i meant what your depraved mind is thinking :lol: :lol:

DRB

Post by DRB » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:48 pm

:lol: