Food and Beer Blog

A pre-moderated forum for linking to affiliated brewing organisations and sites of special interest.
leigh1919

Food and Beer Blog

Post by leigh1919 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Hey guys-

about to start brewing, but been writing about beer for some time on my blog.
My aim is simply to promote independent brewers, suppliers and food and beer matching.

here's the link if you want to check it out. I'm sure there will be posts on there of interest!

http://www.goodpeopleeats.blogspot.com

thanks!

Leigh

prodigal2

Post by prodigal2 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:30 pm

I have been dipping in and reading your Blog from time to time(thanks to Johns link). You talk about food, beer, and cite "Silver Spoon" as a reference. What is there not to like.
And the next time I'm in Leeds I will be trying out some of your pub recommendations.

Oh and welcome to the Brewing fold 8)

leigh1919

Post by leigh1919 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:22 pm

thanks mate -

yeah, John put me onto this forum when i mentioned i was taking the brewing plunge - and what a help it's been; along with John - he's a top lad!
thanks for reading, and feel free to contact me anytime. If you need some places to go in leeds, give me a shout.

the silver spoon - yeah, it's an awesome book. there's a spanish version of it called '1080 recipes' which is a similar thing - the 'standard' book that spanish housewives have used only recently printed - got my eye on that (alongside many, many beer books!) =P~

Minus The Bear

Post by Minus The Bear » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:43 pm

I have enjoyed the occasional read also, and now that i see you are a Leeds fan i will be reading it all the time! :D

leigh1919

Post by leigh1919 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:03 pm

haha - thanks guys - oh yeah, LUFC are up there with beer and food as passions of mine!

minus the bear - minus 15? :D