Guide: My First Homebrew

A pre-moderated forum for linking to affiliated brewing organisations and sites of special interest.
Wako

Post by Wako » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:22 am

maxashton wrote:Hey Waco, send us some of that aseptox stuff :P
Wa*k*o ... please :) . Waco is the town where there was the standoff between the FBI and that sect... Waco on Wiki

As for Aseptox, there was an online store you could buy it... It's funny because I googled it and most of the results point to my page :(. I guess I should start selling it on eBay!

maxashton

Post by maxashton » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:26 am

careful, the manufactuer will sue...
or give you a job!

sorry about the name ;)

prodigal2

Post by prodigal2 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:24 am

OK Wako sorted that out it was the old downloading bug on firefox. Downloaded via Safari installed all good. The beachball of death showed up in Safari, but FF your video ran perfectly.

Well produced I must say, did you edit on final cut or Imovie?
it was well put together and there was a lot of information conveyed clearly. And also you showed the process in its simplest, unlike some of the American sites where they can give the impression that you need to spend $10,000 to be able to brew A beer.

Keep up the fine work, and as much as I'm going to get flamed for this, keep it in french.

Wako

Post by Wako » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:37 am

I really appreciate all the nice comments.

Producing it in french and then adding subtitles lets us work the explainations clearely, briefly, and if needed, we can add some info in the subtitles. I appreciate you guys not flaming this method :)

Yeah, it's edited in iMovie 6.0. It's pretty much the fastest and easiest program to do it, FC would be overkill for this kind of project.

By the way, I'm sorry the cameraman sucked! ;)
2nd btw, Youri did NOT actually think his computer's faults were caused by a virus :P