Geterbrewed delivery

Get advice on making beer from raw ingredients (malt, hops, water and yeast)
clockhouse
Tippler

Re: Geterbrewed delivery

Post by clockhouse » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:02 pm

these guys are not bad. https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk

but, you can't top The Malt Miller for the quick delivery and quality products. Also a lot of the malts can be made in more precise measurements. No more bags of old grain scattered about the house. Which is worth just to keep the wife off your back!

IPA
Under the Table

Post by IPA » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:00 am

clockhouse wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:02 pm
these guys are not bad. https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk
Not if you live in Europe !!! See my post on page 3 They appear to think the world ends once you leave Dover.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

LeeH
Under the Table

Post by LeeH » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Parcel Farce have just cocked up my brew uk delivery.

DPD/Maltmiller combo is unbeatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sabro Single Hop NEIPA 25/02/20 CLICK ME to monitor progress with Brewfather & iSpindel

Rhodesy
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by Rhodesy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:19 pm

I use the maltmiller as much as I possibly can and always for malt knowing it has been freshly crushed the day of dispatch.

I do use Brewuk for some equipment and any yeast that MM does not stock. I also got my BM from here. The 2 day delivery period and the use of Parcelforce does put me off to an extent however the last few deliveries have went out the same day.

I have used some of the other shops if they have something the above don't stock. I have just started making wine and found Hop & Grape, Love Brewing and Balliihoo are both decent. The latter 2 delivered next day which is always a major plus for me