Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
User avatar
Jim
Site Admin
Posts: 9558
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:00 pm
Location: Washington, UK

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Jim » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 am

demig wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:34 pm
Eric wrote:
m_rawdin wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 am
Aye I'll deffo be there
Me too, but late as advised.
Enjoy yourselves unfortunately I’ve had to travel down to the office to sort out a stupid mess caused by my ignoramus colleagues:(
Bad luck - hopefully you'll make the next one.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Philip K. Dick

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter
JBK Newsletter Archive!

demig
Hollow Legs
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by demig » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 am

Jim wrote:
demig wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:34 pm
Eric wrote: Me too, but late as advised.
Enjoy yourselves unfortunately I’ve had to travel down to the office to sort out a stupid mess caused by my ignoramus colleagues:(
Bad luck - hopefully you'll make the next one.
Hope so Jim, managed to sort more in half an hour in the office than they have managed all week so at least it’s been worthwhile so far! Roll on the weekend

User avatar
Normski
Under the Table
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Annfield Plain

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Normski » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:08 pm

That was a good evenings drinking, We should think about another one in a months time.
The Doghouse Brewery (UK)

User avatar
HTH1975
Steady Drinker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Thirsk, North Yorks (ex-pat Geordie)

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by HTH1975 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Meatymc wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm
Bear me in mind for the next one. Easy trip up to N-u-T from Northallerton but setting off at 1.00am Friday 1st June to drive down to Portsmouth for the morning ferry for a fortnights jollies in France. Think I'd best behave myself and give this one a miss :wink:
Up round the corner from me in Thirsk.

Seems I missed this get together - maybe next time.

User avatar
Eric
Even further under the Table
Posts: 2008
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Sunderland.

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Eric » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Normski wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:08 pm
That was a good evenings drinking, We should think about another one in a months time.
Absolutely, they are too few and far between and it was great to get together again.
HTH1975 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:49 pm
Meatymc wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm
Bear me in mind for the next one. Easy trip up to N-u-T from Northallerton but setting off at 1.00am Friday 1st June to drive down to Portsmouth for the morning ferry for a fortnights jollies in France. Think I'd best behave myself and give this one a miss :wink:
Up round the corner from me in Thirsk.

Seems I missed this get together - maybe next time.
Hopefully yes. There's nothing to stop you picking a date and time to see how we might be fixed. Newcastle was alive on Thursday evening.
Without patience, life becomes difficult and the sooner it's finished, the better.

User avatar
HTH1975
Steady Drinker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Thirsk, North Yorks (ex-pat Geordie)

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by HTH1975 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Eric wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Normski wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:08 pm
That was a good evenings drinking, We should think about another one in a months time.
Absolutely, they are too few and far between and it was great to get together again.
HTH1975 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:49 pm
Meatymc wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm
Bear me in mind for the next one. Easy trip up to N-u-T from Northallerton but setting off at 1.00am Friday 1st June to drive down to Portsmouth for the morning ferry for a fortnights jollies in France. Think I'd best behave myself and give this one a miss :wink:
Up round the corner from me in Thirsk.

Seems I missed this get together - maybe next time.
Hopefully yes. There's nothing to stop you picking a date and time to see how we might be fixed. Newcastle was alive on Thursday evening.
Newcastle is busy most nights, but insanely-busy Fri/Sat.

I can’t commit to a time or date due to family commitments, so please don’t set a date based on my availability. I will just see if I’m available whenever the next meeting is scheduled.

User avatar
Normski
Under the Table
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Annfield Plain

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Normski » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:30 pm

it's about time to arrange the next one.
The Doghouse Brewery (UK)

Wekslap
Piss Artist
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: Sunderland

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Wekslap » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Sunderland?
Always walk softly, but carry a big stick!

User avatar
Eric
Even further under the Table
Posts: 2008
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 am
Location: Sunderland.

Re: Jim's Northeast Brewer's Night.

Post by Eric » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Wekslap wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Sunderland?
Not what could be called a usual meeting, but one or two will be in Fitzgerald's on Monday 23rd July if any might care to call.
Without patience, life becomes difficult and the sooner it's finished, the better.

Post Reply