Sensory Perception Class - Sat 6th April - Bristol

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
alikocho

Sensory Perception Class - Sat 6th April - Bristol

Post by alikocho » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am

I have a very limited number of spots left for a sensory perception class that I will be running 2-4pm on Saturday 6 April (next Saturday).

I'll be using a Siebel Sensory Kit - http://www.siebelinstitute.com/products ... duct_id=18. These are expensive and not as simple to get as one might hope, so this is a fairly rare opportunity.

24 different samples, all into a litre of beer. I have the safety notes on all of them, so nobody's going to get poisoned. There is some serious nastiness in these, but once you've done it you'll nail every single of the flavours and faults. Base beer will be a light beer based on what is cheap in case deals. We'll be working on 5 minutes per sample and there are 20 slots.

If you want a space, let me know and I will confirm whether there is still space. There will be a cost for beer and space, but this is unlikely to be more than £10-15 (depending on numbers).

I have 3 spaces left.