Birmingham NEC: Craft Drink Festival

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
Jim
Site Admin

Birmingham NEC: Craft Drink Festival

Post by Jim » Tue May 29, 2018 3:16 pm

This might be of interest to some members:

https://www.craftdrinkfestival.com/

Hi Jims Beer Kit,

Hope you had a great Bank Holiday Weekend?! I'm sure the sun making an appearance made it just as enjoyable for you!

I can only imagine you guys are extremely busy, especially following the long weekend. I just wanted to send you a quick update on Craft Drink Festival, taking place at the NEC on 28th & 29th July!!

The ramp up to the Festival is now in full swing! The Comedy Line up was announced a couple of weeks ago... and our Saturday Stage Line Ups were revealed last week! Our Saturday Headliner is Reverend and The Makers - we can't wait!!

Ticket Sales are shooting through the roof - The capacity is between 10-12,000 people during the course of the weekend and we are anticipating at this point a sell out!!

We have been regularly featured in national newspapers, Inside Birmingham, BBC Good Food Guide, Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Flavourly Mag, Ferment Mag, our own website, competitions through exhibitor websites, e-shots, and of course all channels of social media - so we are really OUT there!!

There is still time to get involved! We have packages to suit all budgets and requirements... Whether you are a brewery, distillery, non-alcoholic, soft drinks, coffee or tea! We've also got the Marketplace section, aimed at products such as gifts, snacks and subscriptions boxes - there really is room for everyone!! Just drop me an email back and we can go from there. I'll send over our latest floorplan along with options of what stands we have available, and costs.

We are working hard to ensure we have a great line up of craft drinks on offer over the course of our weekend, we want to bring the biggest pub to Birmingham; a great atmosphere and some pretty thirsty enthusiasts...this is where you guys come in!! I know you are probably flooded with festival offers for this year, but please do consider us, it certainly is set to be quite a big event - definitely worth being a part of.

Have a lovely week & I look forward to hearing from you shortly!

Speak soon,

Rachel Gray

T: +44 (0)1772 733353

A: Unit 7, Tarleton Courtyard, Tarleton, Lancashire, PR46UP.

GIG | WORSHIP | CLUB + BAR | LIVE
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

Jim
Site Admin

Re: Birmingham NEC: Craft Drink Festival

Post by Jim » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:22 pm

I've just been informed that this event has been cancelled. Apparently some key company involved in it has gone bust.
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

orlando
So far gone I'm on the way back again!
Location: North Norfolk: Nearest breweries All Day Brewery, Salle. Panther, Reepham. Yetman's, Holt

Post by orlando » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 pm

And expecting to sell out "at this point" too. :roll:
I am "The Little Red Brooster"

Fermenting:
Conditioning:
Drinking: Southwold Again,

Up Next: John Barleycorn (Barley Wine)
Planning: Winter drinking Beer

Dennis King
Telling everyone Your My Best Mate