Starsan lid off

Discuss making up beer kits - the simplest way to brew.
scot_beer

Starsan lid off

Post by scot_beer » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Door bell rang tonight when I had been mixing starsan, I accidentally left lid of the measuring side of the Starsan bottle for 5 mins. Will the bottle still be good or should I chuck it.

IPA
Under the Table

Re: Starsan lid off

Post by IPA » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 am

scot_beer wrote:Door bell rang tonight when I had been mixing starsan, I accidentally left lid of the measuring side of the Starsan bottle for 5 mins. Will the bottle still be good or should I chuck it.
Chuck it my way. =D>
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

WalesAles
Falling off the Barstool

Post by WalesAles » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:03 pm

scot_beer wrote:Door bell rang tonight when I had been mixing starsan, I accidentally left lid of the measuring side of the Starsan bottle for 5 mins. Will the bottle still be good or should I chuck it.
scot,
It is essential that you disconnect the doorbell when any Brewing activities are going on! :D
Lesson one learned.

WA

richard080561
Piss Artist

Post by richard080561 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:48 pm

IPA wrote:
Chuck it my way. =D>
But put the lid back on first
Richard M
Cardiff

keith1664
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by keith1664 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:24 am

I'm just wondering why you think you might need to chuck it, it's undiluted sanitiser?
In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.