Love To Brew - Bristol

A pre-moderated forum where suppliers can advertise their business. Please start a new topic for each entry. YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNTIL A MODERATOR APPROVES IT.
Love To Brew

Love To Brew - Bristol

Post by Love To Brew » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Hello all.

Love To Brew is a home brew supplies in Brislington, South Bristol. I stock a a range of beer, wine, cider & liqueur kits, as well as grains, hops, yeast, DME, chemicals, additives and equipment.

I hold regular tasting nights in the shop, the next one is my one-year anniversary, on Tuesday 5th August. As well as being able to sample a variety of wines, beers and ciders, there will be a free prize-draw where you can win some of beer, wine & cider kits.

I also have a website and am currently offering delivery for £3.99 on orders over £50 and free delivery on orders over £75. The website address is www.lovetobrew.co.uk

As it's almost cider season, I am also offering cider press & scratter rental, from next week. Please see the site for more details.

If you live in Bristol or the surrounding area, please feel free to drop in for a chat and a look around at any time.

Thanks

Simon