Travelling brewers

A forum for Home Brew clubs to publicise themselves. Please start a new topic for each club and include your region in the thread title. Not intended for advertising meetings, which should go in the 'Events' forum.
john luc
Hollow Legs

Travelling brewers

Post by john luc » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:43 am

Our local Homebrew club "Liffey Brewers" from west of Dublin are looking to do a spot of travelling to meet up with other Homebrewer's and so we decided that a visit to the UK would be an excellent idea. We are considering this around February 2017 to allow for Christmas and (pesky :roll: ) family matters to be dealt with. Looking to meet up with fellow Homebrewer's so we can Wax lyrical and of course consume beer. T'is said that consuming beer has caused man to open his mind to conceive great idea's and invent great thing's.
Deos miscendarum discipule
http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie

TheSumOfAllBeers
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: Travelling brewers

Post by TheSumOfAllBeers » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:01 pm

If you are involving London in your national pub crawl, drop a line to London Amateur Brewers.

keith1664
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: Travelling brewers

Post by keith1664 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:03 pm

If you find yourself in the Norwich area give me a shout, I organise the Norwich Brewing Club meetings (usually on the 3rd Monday of the month).
In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.

Return to “Home Brew Clubs”