Travelling brewers

A forum for Home Brew clubs to publicise themselves. Please start a new topic for each club and include your region in the thread title. Not intended for advertising meetings, which should go in the 'Events' forum.
john luc
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Travelling brewers

Post by john luc » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:43 am

Our local Homebrew club "Liffey Brewers" from west of Dublin are looking to do a spot of travelling to meet up with other Homebrewer's and so we decided that a visit to the UK would be an excellent idea. We are considering this around February 2017 to allow for Christmas and (pesky :roll: ) family matters to be dealt with. Looking to meet up with fellow Homebrewer's so we can Wax lyrical and of course consume beer. T'is said that consuming beer has caused man to open his mind to conceive great idea's and invent great thing's.
Deos miscendarum discipule
http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie

TheSumOfAllBeers

Re: Travelling brewers

Post by TheSumOfAllBeers » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:01 pm

If you are involving London in your national pub crawl, drop a line to London Amateur Brewers.

keith1664

Post by keith1664 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:03 pm

If you find yourself in the Norwich area give me a shout, I organise the Norwich Brewing Club meetings (usually on the 3rd Monday of the month).
In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.

Hoppyhinchliffe
Sober

Joining Norwich brewing club

Post by Hoppyhinchliffe » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:46 am

Hi I'm new to brewing and am very interested in in joining the Norwich brewing club.
What do I have to do to join?
Thanks

Jocky
Even further under the Table

Post by Jocky » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:08 pm

I'd PM keith1664 on here, or you can contact:

Norwich Brewing Club: http://groupspaces.com/NorwichBrewingClub/
Anglian Craft Brewers: http://groupspaces.com/AnglianCraftBrewers
Ingredients: Water, Barley, Hops, Yeast, Seaweed, Blood, Sweat, The swim bladder of a sturgeon, My enemies tears, Scenes of mild peril, An otter's handbag and Riboflavin.

keith1664

Post by keith1664 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:48 am

Hoppyhinchliffe wrote:Hi I'm new to brewing and am very interested in in joining the Norwich brewing club.
What do I have to do to join?
Thanks
Contact me or just come along on Monday the 15th. We’ll be at the Coachmakers Arms on St Stephens Road from 8pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.