BM Plus & Firmware update

A forum to discuss one pot automated brewing systems.
Rhodesy
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

BM Plus & Firmware update

Post by Rhodesy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:12 am

Looks like a new series of the BM is coming out with a cooling jacket included and an extra port at the base to assist with cleaning (like some had modded to do). The controller is also getting an upgrade which will allow for naming recipes, 6 hop additions and fully integrated with a Speidel recipe site. Should mean those with the Wifi addon can make more use of this function than at present.

With exchange rates as they are and Speidel always being costly it will be interesting to see how much this new plus version costs for both 20 & 50L. I doubt many will change from their current model but obviously with the GF really taking off and releasing a new controller/features they are obviously taking note.

http://youtu.be/0uUM05Ou8F0

mbarn
Piss Artist

Re: BM Plus & Firmware update

Post by mbarn » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Thanks for sharing. I hope they release the firmware for users like me with 2015 models
Using Tapatalk

f00b4r
Site Admin

Re: BM Plus & Firmware update

Post by f00b4r » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:23 pm

mbarn wrote:Thanks for sharing. I hope they release the firmware for users like me with 2015 models
They already release firmware upgrades for the 2015 models and I think the controller is likely to be the same, you need to use the wifi module to update it though.