Mosti Mondiale Wines

A forum for winemakers to discuss their craft
Madaboutwines

Mosti Mondiale Wines

Post by Madaboutwines » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Last edited by Madaboutwines on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

winelover6

Re: Mosti Mondiale Wines

Post by winelover6 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:45 am

jonesygj

Post by jonesygj » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:07 pm

I cant see any previous postst to this topic but I have recently tried these kits from my local HBS, and have to say they have been excellent, they have a slightly different process to the wine expert and Ken Ridge kits that I have usually tried, however I'm very impressed with the results, I completed a Cabernet Franc and a Pinot Noir, both of which have been excellent even during the early days, and am currently brewing a summer breeze kit made by Mosti too which is a peach Chardonnay.

Anyone else tried these ? Wondered if anyone can recommend a nice Rose kit to keep my partner happy? I have tried to source a rose in Mosti but the local supplier near me hasn't got any in stock

bobsbeer

Post by bobsbeer » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 am

Depending on what she likes, a wow type rosé may help quench her thirst at probably half the cost. Try 6lt red grape juice, 2lt apple juice, 2lt grapefruit, 1lt Mango and 1lt Pomegranate. 4kg sugar, dissolved in 1.5lt boiling water, or bring to the boil, which is what I do. Make up to 25lt with cold water. 5tsp pectolase, 5tsp tannin, 1/2 tsp tartaric or citric acid. Bordeaux white yeast. SG 1.090 FG 0.993 Finished PH 3.6. Makes an excellent citrusy dry rosé. Very drinkable after about 4 weeks.