Labels for wine bottles

A forum for winemakers to discuss their craft
IPA
Under the Table

Labels for wine bottles

Post by IPA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 am

Beer labelizer now has a sister site for wine makers.

https://www.winelabelizer.com/?utm_source=jam-intro
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

bobsbeer

Re: Labels for wine bottles

Post by bobsbeer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 am

Looks good and easy to use, but limited free label choices. I think I will still use Corel Draw for what labeling I do.

IPA
Under the Table

Post by IPA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:27 pm

bobsbeer wrote:Looks good and easy to use, but limited free label choices. I think I will still use Corel Draw for what labeling I do.
Nothing comes free. How much does Coral Draw cost these days. Plus I think it only costs £5 to have the paid for version.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

bobsbeer

Post by bobsbeer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Hate to think what Corel Draw costs these days. Mine is version 11 and my dad paid for it. :D But Paint will do a good job if I put my mind to it. It depends on what people can be bothered with. Most of the time I don't both putting labels on my wine as they get drunk too quick. :lol: