Bitter Recipe - How does this look?

Try some of these great recipes out, or share your favourite brew with other forumees!
RobP

Re: Bitter Recipe - How does this look?

Post by RobP » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 pm

gaunt_paul wrote:This sounds like a good recipe. Those US hops can brighten a bitter up, as long as you don't overdo it (unless that's what you're after of course). Hope it works out well.

It's also good to see some more NE Scotland brewers on here. I'm in Aberdeen city.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
Spent a couple of days in Aberdeen a few weeks ago en-route to Portugal. Liked it a lot.

MarkA
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by MarkA » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:52 pm

RobP wrote:Isle of Harris :D :D :D
I guess you won't be popping over just to collect a bottle then? ;-)
gaunt_paul wrote:It's also good to see some more NE Scotland brewers on here. I'm in Aberdeen city.
Is there much happening on the homebrew club front in Aberdeen? I was considering getting something going but it's finding the time

gaunt_paul
Steady Drinker

Post by gaunt_paul » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm

I go to a HB club every month at the brewdog gallowgate bar, last Sunday of the month from 3pm. It's worth a visit, even if you're not keen on brewdog

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

MarkA
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by MarkA » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:47 pm

gaunt_paul wrote:I go to a HB club every month at the brewdog gallowgate bar, last Sunday of the month from 3pm. It's worth a visit, even if you're not keen on brewdog
Ah, that's right, I did hear about the HB club at Brewdog a while back, not my thing though.

gaunt_paul
Steady Drinker

Post by gaunt_paul » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

That's fair enough. I don't much like their beer, but like how they let us take our own brew into the bar for the club. There's a reasonable crowd each month now. I haven't heard of anything else similar in the town unfortunately

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk