Coopers Recipe of the Month

Want to experiment with additions and tweaks to beer kits? This is the place to post.
Monkeybrew
Telling everyone Your My Best Mate

Coopers Recipe of the Month

Post by Monkeybrew » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:40 pm

http://www.coopers.com.au/#/diy-beer/be ... the-month/

Thought that I would add this link for the Coopers Recipe of the Month, as they inspired me with kit enhancements :-)

Cheers

MB
FV:

Conditioning:
AG#41 - Vienna Lager - 5.6%
AG#42 - Heritage Double Ale - 10.5%

On Tap:
AG#44 - Harvest ESB - 5.4%
AG#45 - Amarillo Gold APA - 5.2%

Jim
Site Admin

Re: Coopers Golden Ale - Recipe of the Month

Post by Jim » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

Nice idea! 8)
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

PhilB
Piss Artist

Re: Coopers Recipe of the Month

Post by PhilB » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi MB

I agree it's a good idea, but are you trying to link to the "Recipe of the Month" page there or the Cooper's Golden Ale recipe? I think the Recipe of the Month page link that you've posted shows a different recipe every month, doesn't it? :? If that's what you meant, you probably should edit the subject (to avoid confusion) ... if you were trying to link to the recipe for Cooper's Golden Ale, which just happens to be the recipe of the month for this month, then you probably need to edit your link to point there (link) ... I think :? :?: :?:

Cheers, PhilB

Monkeybrew
Telling everyone Your My Best Mate

Re: Coopers Recipe of the Month

Post by Monkeybrew » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:10 pm

PhilB wrote:Hi MB

I agree it's a good idea, but are you trying to link to the "Recipe of the Month" page there or the Cooper's Golden Ale recipe? I think the Recipe of the Month page link that you've posted shows a different recipe every month, doesn't it? :? If that's what you meant, you probably should edit the subject (to avoid confusion) ... if you were trying to link to the recipe for Cooper's Golden Ale, which just happens to be the recipe of the month for this month, then you probably need to edit your link to point there (link) ... I think :? :?: :?:

Cheers, PhilB
Thanks for pointing that out Phil, I hadn't realised that it was a generic link!

I have edited my OP.

Cheers

MB
FV:

Conditioning:
AG#41 - Vienna Lager - 5.6%
AG#42 - Heritage Double Ale - 10.5%

On Tap:
AG#44 - Harvest ESB - 5.4%
AG#45 - Amarillo Gold APA - 5.2%