Easybrew Refunds

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
steve_flack

Re: Easybrew Refunds

Post by steve_flack » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Bargain. Only a four fold mark up on what malt actually costs.

Insider

Post by Insider » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:26 am

Share the info then, where do you buy your malt for £15.00 per 25kg delivered ????? :oops:

jamesb
Hollow Legs

Post by jamesb » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am

Warminster. 16 quid for 25kg..... minimum order of 40 sacks :wink:
James

"When you have lost your inns, drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England."
Hilaire Belloc, Preface to The Four Men (1911) ...

Insider

Post by Insider » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah, thanks for that, where am i going to keep 40 sacks? Anyone got a useful tip for buying malt at £15 for ONE 25kg sack?

jamesb
Hollow Legs

Post by jamesb » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 am

Insider wrote:Yeah, thanks for that, where am i going to keep 40 sacks? Anyone got a useful tip for buying malt at £15 for ONE 25kg sack?
Get friendly with a local micro and ask them, it's pretty much the only way.
James

"When you have lost your inns, drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England."
Hilaire Belloc, Preface to The Four Men (1911) ...

steve_flack

Post by steve_flack » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:47 am

jamesb wrote:Warminster. 16 quid for 25kg..... minimum order of 40 sacks :wink:
Muntons is even cheaper.

steve_flack

Post by steve_flack » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 am

Insider wrote:Share the info then, where do you buy your malt for £15.00 per 25kg delivered ????? :oops:
A local microbrewery might be worth asking. I'm paying around £20 but I do know the actual price is less than that.

If you do find a micro prepared to supply you on the cheap - don't blab about it too much. Walls have ears....

You can get it delivered for around £32 a sack from The Homebrew Shop in Farnborough (if you order two sacks) and Tuckers Maltings charge £35 delivered for a single sack of crushed MO. £60 is taking the piss.

sparky Paul

Post by sparky Paul » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm

This 4u2brew site doesn't look cheap to me, all the things I looked at can be found cheaper elsewhere. :-k

RabMaxwell

Post by RabMaxwell » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Anyone know what Charles Farms is charging for Warminster Marris these day's

wetdog

Post by wetdog » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 pm

I pay under £15 for a sack of MO but the place I get it from is just down the road

EnglishBob

Post by EnglishBob » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 pm

jdt199 wrote:Did you ever get this sorted Englishbob?

I finally got a cheque, yes, which didn't bounce!

Also.....easy brew have set up again

http://www.homebrewingandwinemaking.co.uk/

Avoid!

J

EasyDean

Post by EasyDean » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am

Hi All

I would just like to ask that everyone be aware that 'EasyBrew.co.uk' is not the same as my company 'EasyHomeBrew.co.uk'

We have only been going for only 6 months and have a successful website as well as a great home brew shop in Ashford, Kent.

Almost all of our product range is in stock at any one time, and 95% of orders placed with us are dispatched within 24 hours.

We have (so far) achieved 100% customer satisfaction, and are working very hard to maintain this level of service.

All orders that are placed with us can be cancelled and refunded instantly over the phone with us. Anything dispatched to customers that isn't perfect for any reason will get a 100% 'no quibble' refund.

I hope that clears everything up, and I hope you all understand my concern in this matter.

Many thanks

Dean