Corneys coming my way!

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
Andy
Virtually comatose but still standing

Re: Corneys coming my way!

Post by Andy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 am

mdex wrote:A mate at work has a full CO2 bottle that he is selling but he only drives a car to work once in a blue moon so may have to go and buy one instead.
If you buy a cylinder off a mate then make sure you find somewhere that will refill it for you before buying. Most places won't touch cylinders that they haven't provided.
Dan!

mdex

Post by mdex » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 am

Andy wrote:
mdex wrote:A mate at work has a full CO2 bottle that he is selling but he only drives a car to work once in a blue moon so may have to go and buy one instead.
If you buy a cylinder off a mate then make sure you find somewhere that will refill it for you before buying. Most places won't touch cylinders that they haven't provided.
I bought it but it was cheaper than a refill anyway so if I can't get it filled again i've still done well.

mdex

Post by mdex » Wed May 27, 2009 4:20 pm

I knew it would happen :=P

Just ordered myself another 2 cornies from the man norm! =D>

Damfoose

Post by Damfoose » Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Was it the shiney ? or was it the constant wispering you can here when ever you any where in a radious of 2 miles of your cornies that did it ..... it's a constant whisper something along the lines of " were lonley we need brothers and sisters with us you cant leave us alone just the two of us look how shiney we are we have to have more of us "

Enjoy the cornies they are the best investment you could make IMHO :)

mdex

Post by mdex » Fri May 29, 2009 8:02 am

Damfoose wrote:Was it the shiney ? or was it the constant wispering you can here when ever you any where in a radious of 2 miles of your cornies that did it ..... it's a constant whisper something along the lines of " were lonley we need brothers and sisters with us you cant leave us alone just the two of us look how shiney we are we have to have more of us "

Enjoy the cornies they are the best investment you could make IMHO :)
Something like that :D

I've also noticed they hate being empty which makes them whine even more!