Joined up now

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
Hoppyfeet

Joined up now

Post by Hoppyfeet » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello to you all,
Any room for an old scroat! can I come out to play! as have quite a few members previously I have visited this site a number of times and taken on board a wealth of information this has resulted in successfully brewing a Wherry, a Fixby Gold, a Coopers IPA, and my latest brew a Coopers Stout, what a difference to the crap I used to brew in my younger days (no wonder I lost some mates) with these fine kits I have gathered quite a number of brownie points with my son-in-law trouble is I am finding the bottling process rather tiresome and off putting so I am thinking to spend some savings and am considering the prospect of purchasing a couple of cornies, now would some clued up member kindly answer a couple of questions that I have regarding cornies! do they come in different capacities or are they all 20 litre? and where do I purchase the whole set up (if I decide) i.e. cornie/tap/and pressure bits plus detailed information to operate and assemble these items .
Thanks everyone this really is a great site I am glad to be a member.
Tom

Jim
Site Admin

Re: Joined up now

Post by Jim » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Welcome, Hoppyfeet! :D

I'm copying your question over to the equipment forum - you're more likely to get an answer there (the answers are 'yes' and 'from Norm', by the way :wink: ).
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

Hoppyfeet

Post by Hoppyfeet » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks Jim Who's Norm?
Tom

pantsmachine

Post by pantsmachine » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Norm's the guy most people on here buy cornies from through ebay. I'm sure someone will be along with a shortcut soon, welcome onboard.

Hoppyfeet

Post by Hoppyfeet » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome and information pantsmachine it is appreciated,
Hoppyfeet