Corny technical help

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
e-brewer

Corny technical help

Post by e-brewer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 am

Hi All Been putting this one of for a while any way here goes i acquired a while ago three cornies of a type thats different to the ones normally seen here..looks identical but the posts are different..

the writing on the side says schweppes safer spa italy

i have a photo of the posts but dont know how to add it here

the in and out are a permanent non removeable male thread projecting out of the black rubber by around 1.5cm on to of this thread another female threaded nut is attached which in turn converts back to a male thread to which is attached either a barb for gas or a threaded john guest fitting to allow beer line to be connected..

basically what i need to know is can i convert these to the regular type corny posts you guys use??

cheers

e-brewer

fife[/img]

e-brewer

Still Help

Post by e-brewer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:18 am

Thanks Daab

I have tried the photbucket thing i dont get a tab to allow an upload..can anybody put the Beep photo on the frum for me..please

As to the cornies being modified i am sure they were made that way for the soft drinks post mix all my ones had was a barb to connect the co2 and a pipe to connect it to the corbonator i think.

cheers

e-brewer

fife

e-brewer

cornies again

Post by e-brewer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 am

Hi all The reason i want to get the cornies useable with the grey/black disconnects is i now think i have with the exception of the tap most of what i need..

three cornies albeit wrong posts

co2 regulator ..barbed gas output no pressure gauge.

c02 gas bottle pub type //share this with my mig welder

co2 regulator board with three outputs and pressure gauges

pub style beer fonts.

cheers e-brewer

ps next set of aquisitions ..a ag setup

e-brewer

pm returned

Post by e-brewer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 pm

cheers daab your pm has been returned..

e-brewer

fife