Cheap Pump-up Cornelius beer line cleaners. FOR SALE

The place to discuss all things about brewing hygiene!
Buster
Piss Artist

Re: Cheap Pump-up Cornelius beer line cleaners. FOR SALE

Post by Buster » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Chris.. nowt arrived yet, I,ve dropped you a PM. All the best Buster

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 am

Hi Chris... postie has just been today and still nothing, can you check my address in your PM,s as its a week now.

The Dribbler
Piss Artist

Post by The Dribbler » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi John,

It was posted last friday, by Royal Mail second class. It's possible it's still in transit with the Christmas delay.

PM me tomorrow if it still has not shown up, and we'll presume the postman has eaten it, and get another one out to you.

Cheers

Chris

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi Chris... many thanks for the reply, fingers crossed for tommorrow. Its always the same when you want something quick, its like some sort of jinx on it. Oh well, get there in the end. All the best John

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi Chris.. sorry to say, nothing again. A bit fed up now as I was hoping to have done the job last weekend but it looks as though this weekend is out as well. Anyways, I will PM you as requested. All the best Buster.

The Dribbler
Piss Artist

Post by The Dribbler » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi John,

Have posted another one out to you today, please contact me if both turn up.
Sorry for the inconvenience, that's Royal Mail for you

Regards,

Chris

masterosouffle

Post by masterosouffle » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:27 pm

PM sent - just what I need!

jmc
Even further under the Table

Post by jmc » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 am

Just found another use for mine today. Cleaning a short cornie party tap. :)

PIA normally if no empty cornie available. Really simple with this.
Thanks again Chris =D>

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 pm

OK Chris, its now getting silly, the postman has been and gone today 11.00am Monday and still there is nothing from you, its now 10 days since you posted the 1st one which hasnt arrived and the one posted 1st class on Friday 23rd hasnt arrived. I understand that Xmas and weather are all factors to allow for but every single item I have bought in the last week be it 1st class or 2nd class has arrived here without delay except your 2. I dont know what the problem is, I just wish it was sorted. Regards Buster

Cazamodo

Post by Cazamodo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I was under the impression Royal Mail don't count the weekend as a working week. So anything posted on a Friday is unlikely to arrive on a Monday. I understand your frustration but it seems there is a genuine mishap on Royal Mails part as every other item he has posted, including mine, seems to have arrived without a problem.

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks for the post but I hate to tell you that Royal Mail Sorting work 7 days a week and Saturday IS classed as a working day, you need to check out their website and you will see. Also, mail collected before 7pm on a Friday 1st Class WILL in most cases be delivered by Monday and in some cases on Saturday. I am not moaning for the sake of it, yes its possible that the one sent on Friday 16th November is lost somewhere but the likelyhood of the one sent Friday 23rd November via 1st class still not arriving by Tuesday 27th November is beyond belief. I even offered to pay for extra postage to get it here, all I am trying to do is get what I paid for. Tell you what, I,ll even pay for Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery, lets see if that one arrives.

soupdragon
Under the Table

Post by soupdragon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm probably stating the obvious here and forgive me if I am but the correct shipping address has been given/received?
It's odd that everybody else has had theirs. Yes, one package can go missing but two? It's easy for a typo to slip through the net so it might be worth while double checking........

Cheers Tom

soupdragon
Under the Table

Post by soupdragon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Please igore my last post...
Just read an earlier post regarding your address. My apologies #-o

Cheers Tom

Buster
Piss Artist

Post by Buster » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Cheers Tom, yes , Chris requested my postal address again for the second one which I have replied to him and confirmed it. I have PM,d Chris again today with an offer of paying for Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery at my own expense via Paypal at least if that one doesnt turn up I have a tracking number and some form of recompense against them but to be honest, I would fully expect it to arrive next day. I have also told Chris that if more than one item should arrive at any time I will return them again at my own expense, I dont see what else I can do to get one.

soupdragon
Under the Table

Post by soupdragon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 pm

It must be so frustating for you. It shouldn't be this difficult to have something delivered :x
The only thing I can think may be an issue is the weather but I think that's clutching at straws.

I hope you get this sorted sooner rather than later, these really are so easy to use :)

Cheers Tom