Jim's Beer Kit

Practical Homebrewing

Beer tower, Perlick / Intertap flow control taps and Crusade

The place for members to post wanted ads for equipment or ingredients. Brewing-related items only please, and you use this section at your own risk!

Beer tower, Perlick / Intertap flow control taps and Crusade

Postby Digby » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Hi folks,

I am pulling together my first keg setup for the man cave and thought it worth checking if anyone has any of the above Items for sale or can recommend the best value source of them please? The title meant to say 19l Crusader Kegs but I seem to have run out of characters!

I know that Brew UK sell Crusader kegs and Malt Miller do the taps and I will gladly use these places unless someone has a better option.

Many thanks,

Matt

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Digby
Steady Drinker

Re: Beer tower, Perlick / Intertap flow control taps and Cru

Postby mozza » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Digby wrote:Hi folks,

I am pulling together my first keg setup for the man cave and thought it worth checking if anyone has any of the above Items for sale or can recommend the best value source of them please? The title meant to say 19l Crusader Kegs but I seem to have run out of characters!

I know that Brew UK sell Crusader kegs and Malt Miller do the taps and I will gladly use these places unless someone has a better option.

Many thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I recently emailed crusader and they confirmed they no longer sell individual orders. BrewUK is the only place I'm aware of selling them. But to be fair they're selling them for more or less what you could buy them for from crusader [emoji106]

I went with the malt miller for the intertap flow control taps and stocked up on ingredients whilst I was at it lol. Kegkingdom also sell them at a good price though!
Cheers and gone,

Mozza
mozza
Under the Table

Postby Secla » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:31 am

As you said brewuk and malt miller unless some pop up second hand

Think I have a intertap long shank spare somewhere if you need it
Secla
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Postby chris2012 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:22 pm

https://www.kegkingdom.co.uk/collection ... 2779649795 - bought my tower from those guys a while ago, very pleased with it, although it's out of stock at the moment :( you could give them a shout.

Edit: just noticed they're not flow control though sorry, but maybe they can fit flow control taps to the tower.
chris2012
Drunk as a Skunk

Postby Secla » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 pm

still looking ? may have some for sale soon
Secla
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Postby Digby » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 am

Hi folks,

Thanks for the pointers. I have now got one intertap flow control tap and a tower. Still after a couple of sankey kegs, 20l or 30l, and another flow control tap. Please drop me a pm if you have anything.

Cheers,

Matt

Digby
Steady Drinker

Return to Wanted Items