Water treatment question

(That's water to the rest of us!) Beer is about 95% water, so if you want to discuss water treatment, filtering etc this is the place to do it!
Mr blue
Piss Artist

Water treatment question

Post by Mr blue » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:23 pm

Going to treat my water with Brupaks CLS and DLS, do I still need to add half a campden tablet to remove chlorine/chloramine :?:

Thanks. :)
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." ~ Dave Barry

Mr blue
Piss Artist

Post by Mr blue » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:39 pm

Thanks will do. :)
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." ~ Dave Barry

moorsd

Post by moorsd » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:39 pm

What DaaB said! :D

You've probably already got the info, but just in case here is a guide to using both

http://www.brupaks.com/brewing-aids.htm

I found it makes a huge difference!

Mr blue
Piss Artist

Post by Mr blue » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:06 pm

Sorry missed your post moorsd :oops:

Yes got this in my favourites didn't see the paragraph on filtering, will have to learn to read properly :lol: