First hi, I am new here and in need of help
I have recently purchased a maxi 310 beer cooler and now need some help it getting it up and running for a party I am holding.
The cooler is a maxi 310, so its can run 4 diffrent products, I only want to run two (fosters & john smiths)
1) is there anywhere I can get an instruction book?
2), it only has the metal tubes coming out and in on line one, lines 2,3 & 4 only have little black bungs over the holes, where can I get the metal bits that go in?
3) do I just fill it with water or do I need to some glycerol?
4) as I only want to run two products it has been suggest that I put the fosters into line 1 then bring it out, and put it back into line 2 then out to the pump to make sure it is very cold, is this a good idea?
5) I have a CO2 regulator and cylinder, but have been told mixed gas would be better for the john smiths, would I be best to run the fosters on CO2 and the John Smiths on mixed gas or should I run both on Mixed gas (also should it be 60/40 or 70/30)
6) I have got two beer pumps, one has come out of a pub and has the wrong fittings where could I buy the right fittings to connect it to the cooler?
Sorry for all the questions.
Many thanks is advance