CAMRA

A pre-moderated forum for linking to affiliated brewing organisations and sites of special interest.
DarloDave

Re: CAMRA

Post by DarloDave » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

I have arms like twigs so I hope not :lol:

brewmasterflex

Post by brewmasterflex » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm

DAMN DAMN DAMN WHY OH WHY OH WHY CAnt you need a hand locally to Wales, I would like to help out and learn at the same time, I am well into this now ITS THE FUTURE. Especialy when Scotland are trying to set a blue print to stop binge drinking and ASBOS by increasing the price of Alcohol over the top. I think more and more people are going to start making their own.

Why doesnt Hugh fernie whittinstole or what ever his name is try and get all of britain brewing, That would cripple the government. =D> =D>

Bryggmester

Post by Bryggmester » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Not such a good idea, think what this government is very good at. (About the only thing).

brewmasterflex

Post by brewmasterflex » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 pm

I guess you are right, If he did that then the government all of a sudden would put super tax on airs locks and Hops and yeast

J_P

Post by J_P » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 am

boingy wrote:
Borodave wrote:Ah thats good, I'll come along and try give a hand then :D
Careful Dave, they've got you pinged as the new guy. You'll end up with all the heavy stuff... :twisted:
We have sack barrows and a van to help out so it's not that bad.

Oh and Dave, don't worry about your arms my arms make Olive Oyl look poitively butch :lol:

critch

Post by critch » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 pm

joining camra is very worthwhile in my opinion. they fight for your rights and promote good beer

and yes i have a beard :D

also got a mohawk and a gsxr1100 chop so im not run of the mill camra either :wink:

smdjoachim

Post by smdjoachim » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 am

Camra promote good quality beer.We homebrewers try to make good quality beer.Well worth joining.IMHO

b-fly

Post by b-fly » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

What happened. Did you joined CAMRA?

dynamic dave

Post by dynamic dave » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

No beard here been a member for two years £20 worth 50p of pint of real ale vouchers for wetherspoons and quality magazine not bad for £20 membership.