Bennachie Brewery All grain brewing.

A pre-moderated forum for linking to affiliated brewing organisations and sites of special interest.
pantsmachine

Bennachie Brewery All grain brewing.

Post by pantsmachine » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 am

Woke up this morning, checked my brewing blog and it had passed 3,000 hits through the night! The U.S is currently leading the 'All time' tables on views closely followed by the U.K

Today we had hits from
UK-16
US-7
Italy-4
Greece-2
Japan-1

I hope the guy or gal in Japan got a laugh out of the blog, they sorely need it. Anyway, hope you have a look and see something useful to your brewing or pass on info to myself.

http://bennachiebrewery.blogspot.com/

ncmcdonald

Re: Bennachie Brewery All grain brewing.

Post by ncmcdonald » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Good stuff, glad you're hitting a wide audience you have some great stuff on there. Will be sure to keep this bookmarked.

pantsmachine

Post by pantsmachine » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you very much Mr n.Your comment is much appreciated. :D

koomber

Post by koomber » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Another northern brewer? Crikey, there seems to be a lot of us about! Going to have to have a read of your blog once I'm finished with work today. Interesting read on the candied sugar.

(I'm based in the centre of Aberdeen btw, but I can see bennachie from my work!)

pantsmachine

Post by pantsmachine » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

There are a few of us about. Spread out more than the Southern lads!

garwatts

Post by garwatts » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm

pantsmachine wrote:There are a few of us about. Spread out more than the Southern lads!
Yes we do try and keep trim down here :wink:

koomber

Post by koomber » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:37 pm

garwatts wrote:
pantsmachine wrote:There are a few of us about. Spread out more than the Southern lads!
Yes we do try and keep trim down here :wink:
Ach, well it's fair bleak up here. If we didn't have this insulation then we'd need to put another lump of coal on the fire.