Full Volume No-Sparge in a GF?

Get advice on making beer from raw ingredients (malt, hops, water and yeast)
Eric
Even further under the Table

Re: Full Volume No-Sparge in a GF?

Post by Eric » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 pm

Lovely picture Paul I've no chance to match that one, possibly for some time, a bathroom revamp wipes out all thoughts of going anywhere that isn't part of the procurement process. We were only in Newcastle last week to visit a bathroom showroom. One old swing top Grolsch bottle was filled with my 1888 Hancock XX, so I'll keep it until there is hope of finding a suitable backdrop.

Good to see your proof of colour from Ragus #3 invert. I'm a supporter of generating electricity by nuclear power, despite our school milk being contaminated after the fire at Windscale in 1957. In the early eighties I was involved in replacing parts of a later nuclear plant on that site to be impressed by their specifications. Just wished they upheld those standards at all times. Decommissioning is good work if properly done, I wouldn't mind to be involved in that type of work. That all said, my preference was, and still is, to harness tidal power, even though none is available in-land.
Without patience, life becomes difficult and the sooner it's finished, the better.