Darlington Rhythm and Brews Festival

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
J_P

Darlington Rhythm and Brews Festival

Post by J_P » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm

13th - 15th September at Darlington Arts centre. I can't say the Rhythms are my cup of tea but the brews are always first rate. Tickets £3.50 and I believe there is a discount for CAMRA members.

If you're in my neck of the woods get yourself along.

Edit: There are usually some council sponsored shenanigans in the market square with plenty for the kids to do if you fancy a day out. Trust me Darlington isn't all as shabby as the train station some parts are quite nice.

J_P

Post by J_P » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 pm

The beer list is available here

bandit

Post by bandit » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:02 am

How far is it from the train station? We are thinking about friday night

J_P

Post by J_P » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:30 am

I'm not too sure on distance but it'll be about a £3 taxi ride from the station. Entry is by ticket so you may want to call the arts centre to make sure you can get in. A few of us are going on Thursday, it should be a good evening.

Garth
Falling off the Barstool

Post by Garth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:43 pm

bandit1200s wrote:How far is it from the train station? We are thinking about friday night
it's just short of a mile walk,

walk there, and err take JPs and advice get a Taxi back :D

Horden Hillbilly

Post by Horden Hillbilly » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:31 pm

I would have loved to have a look down there, unfortunatly (for me!) I am having a fair amount of dental treatment on Friday 14th :cry: so I will be off the ale & wine for a few days afterwards :-({|=

J_P

Post by J_P » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:30 am

Well chaps I can safely say that they've pulled out all the stops this year (again) I can't vouch for the rhythm but the brews are fantastic.

All beers were that good that it was difficult picking any favourites.