Found a Sussex CO2 Supplier

A forum to discuss the various ways of getting beer into your glass.
grmski

Found a Sussex CO2 Supplier

Post by grmski » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi all,

Just to give a heads up to anyone looking for a CO2 gas supply in the Sussex region. This company Four Seasons Fuel also sell coal and wood but have a gas business too and have quoted me a 6.3kg cylinder of 'food grade' CO2 for £25 + £15 returnable deposit on the cylinder. They have also done the delivery for free by sticking my single cylinder on the truck to go out on their pub supply run which is pretty good of them and I'm a good 20 miles from their shop so free delivery and a good price has made me a happy customer.

Cheers,
Grmski

och29
Piss Artist

Re: Found a Sussex CO2 Supplier

Post by och29 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Have used them myself and didn't get such good deal. Next time I'm low I'll see if they can do any better!
Drinking: AG#7 Final Sprint (APA), AG#8 Buckwheat Brett (Saison - Saison/Brett), AG#9 Helles Meister
Conditioning: -
Fermenting: Selection Pinot Grigio
Planning: Orange Blossom Mead, Mexican Honey Mead, Chocolate Stout

TheFlatulentCow

Re: Found a Sussex CO2 Supplier

Post by TheFlatulentCow » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks for posting this grmski. I've been looking for a good priced supplier in Sussex for a long while. They actually replied to my email almost instantly (unlike all the others I've tried) and delivered the next day. They charged me the same as you too which is a great price although the deposit is £25 and the Co2 and refills are £15.