Can we mention places to buy kits/supplies etc

Discuss making up beer kits - the simplest way to brew.
jogger321

Can we mention places to buy kits/supplies etc

Post by jogger321 » Sat May 27, 2006 11:45 pm

Hi finally made it to this forum care of a link from Daft..thanks mate...I've come from the "other" forum which I will still contribute to but is more geared for wine making..

Anyway my question is can we actually discuss particular suppliers here does anyone know? (it was't allowed in the other place as they were a retailer themselves which is fair enough ..I'm not going to in this post but i'm sure many of us have our favourites and others who we are still suprised are still in business!

Glug

Post by Glug » Sat May 27, 2006 11:59 pm

You will find lot of links to suppliers in posts on this forum, most of them you'll find with a good search engine anyway.
Welcome to the club Jogger123.

eskimobob

Post by eskimobob » Sun May 28, 2006 8:09 am

Hi Jogger123 and welcome to the forum.

It would be a pain if you could not discuss suppliers I imagine as it's often useful to ask where people get such and such. Carry on... :)

Andy
Virtually comatose but still standing

Post by Andy » Sun May 28, 2006 8:44 am

The Members Forum "Bargain Basement" is a good place to post details of good deals, only forum members can post/read in there so it's not like shouting from the rooftops ;)

And welcome to the forum jogger!

Reg
I do it all with smoke and mirrors

Post by Reg » Mon May 29, 2006 2:03 am

Hey jogger! Nice to see you.

If you can let us know your general vicinity, I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. :D