ANGELHOMEBREW-FermZilla 27L Starter Kit PREORDER

A pre-moderated forum where suppliers can advertise their business. Please start a new topic for each entry. YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNTIL A MODERATOR APPROVES IT.
angelHomeBrew
Piss Artist

ANGELHOMEBREW-FermZilla 27L Starter Kit PREORDER

Post by angelHomeBrew » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Now taking preorders on the new Fermzilla 27L at discounted prices. New model includes the neck stainless steel lifting handle.

https://www.angelhomebrew.co.uk/en/ferm ... r-kit.html

Current shipping schedule is due to dock in UK 19 Sep so would expect to be sending out orders the following week in September. Preorder customers will be kept up to date on progress

Pressure Kit and BlowTie Spunding Valve options can be selected on FermZilla 27L Starter Kit product listing with additional savings when purchased together

Low preorder discount prices will increase over time as delivery date gets nearer

Fermzilla range available here https://www.angelhomebrew.co.uk/en/37-fermzilla

Haydnexport
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: ANGELHOMEBREW-FermZilla 27L Starter Kit PREORDER

Post by Haydnexport » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 pm

LeeH
Under the Table

Post by LeeH » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:26 am

They look a very good improvement.

Will they fit in the dishwasher like the Catalyst?

When is the 55L due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sabro Single Hop NEIPA 25/02/20 CLICK ME to monitor progress with Brewfather & iSpindel

angelHomeBrew
Piss Artist

Post by angelHomeBrew » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:45 am

Hi Lee

Been excited waiting to get these for a long time now and have been really impressed with modifications they have made. I have one test sample at AHB HQ which we showed at BREWCON in Leeds

Can see the dimensions here, they are shorter and wider than old fermentasaurus so can only help regarding fitting in dishwashers and temp control fridges

55L is about another month and will be getting the full range of accessories available

Regards
Paul

LeeH
Under the Table

Post by LeeH » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sabro Single Hop NEIPA 25/02/20 CLICK ME to monitor progress with Brewfather & iSpindel

angelHomeBrew
Piss Artist

Post by angelHomeBrew » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 am

Hi, yes will also eventually offer full range of accessories

angelHomeBrew
Piss Artist

Post by angelHomeBrew » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Cannular Canning Machine, Robobrew, Fermzilla Discounted Preorder Update

Ship docked on 28th September with all discounted pre-order products (Cannular, Robobrew, Fermzilla) and being delivered to us on 4th October

We will be sending all pre-orders out staggered over the following week so still a week for discounted prices

However, there is a delay on the Cannular Canning Machine

By default this machine comes to seam cans with a B64 lid standard which is an old and soon to be obsolete standard so we are having the parts manufactured to work with CROWN brand 202 cans and CROWN 202 ISE standard lids

Benefits include constant supply of current standard CROWN brand cans/lids from a UK supplier which are cheaper than imported B64 obsolete standard cans/lids

Our upgraded test machine will be fitted with newly manufactured parts to work with CROWN lids this coming week. After testing these parts will be manufactured in UK in bulk for the rest of the machines to be upgraded but there is up to a 4 week lead time for these parts to be manufactured

Long story short (too late now 😃)

Fermzilla and Robobrew will remain on discounted pre-order just another week and will be sending out pre-orders from week commencing 7th October as expected

Cannular canning machine price has been slightly increased to cater for the upgrade to work with CROWN 202 cans and CROWN 202 ISE lids and will remain on pre-order a little longer. We think its worth it

Rankin_leigh
Steady Drinker

Post by Rankin_leigh » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Cant wait to get my hands on mine!

Just wondered, when the 55l comes out, will there be an option to just purchase the body?
Therefore saving on not paying a second butterfly valve etc...

angelHomeBrew
Piss Artist

Post by angelHomeBrew » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi

Actually I got to admit I hadn't considered buying just the body. They are available but hadn't thought it would have much demand