Norwich Amateur Brewers Club

A forum for Home Brew clubs to publicise themselves. Please start a new topic for each club and include your region in the thread title. Not intended for advertising meetings, which should go in the 'Events' forum.
orlando
So far gone I'm on the way back again!
Location: North Norfolk: Nearest breweries All Day Brewery, Salle. Panther, Reepham. Yetman's, Holt

Norwich Amateur Brewers Club

Post by orlando » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:24 am

We have our first meeting of the year on Monday (21st) at the Coachmakers Arms in St. Stepehens Street. This meeting has as its focus our Amateur Brewers Beer Festival being held on June 8th. Last years was a phenomenol success and very exciting for any home brewer to be involved in. If you are in and around Norwich and would like to become a member of this vibrant Club PM me for details, or just turn up 7:30 pm for an 8 start.
I am "The Little Red Brooster"

Fermenting:
Conditioning:
Drinking: Southwold Again,

Up Next: John Barleycorn (Barley Wine)
Planning: Winter drinking Beer

orlando
So far gone I'm on the way back again!
Location: North Norfolk: Nearest breweries All Day Brewery, Salle. Panther, Reepham. Yetman's, Holt

Re: Norwich Amateur Brewers Club

Post by orlando » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:49 am

We have now fired the gun and ticket sales are now on. Take a look here for how to get hold of some.
I am "The Little Red Brooster"

Fermenting:
Conditioning:
Drinking: Southwold Again,

Up Next: John Barleycorn (Barley Wine)
Planning: Winter drinking Beer

keith1664
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: Norwich Amateur Brewers Club

Post by keith1664 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:19 pm

In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.