THE GRAINFATHER ?

A forum to discuss one pot automated brewing systems.
coldfoot80

THE GRAINFATHER ?

Post by coldfoot80 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi guys

has anyone tried one of these badboys ? and does anyone know where is the cheapest place to get one ? I have been using BIAB system for my last few brews and I was thinking of upgrading to a mash tun/kettle and I stumbled across the Grainfather. As I dont have much space I was thinking of putting a little extra cash together and investing in one of these.

It looks fantastic and very simple to use, also it guarantees quality beer everytime.

Thanks

Andy
Virtually comatose but still standing

Re: THE GRAINFATHER ?

Post by Andy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Admin: Moved to more suitable forum area.
Dan!

Buckie Brewer
Piss Artist

Post by Buckie Brewer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:01 pm

I have one and would highly recommended it. I have done two brews on mine so far, I posted the first one here and it is the only AG brew equipment I have used so I can't compare it to any other. Just on the face of it, yes the Braumeister is better but you are paying more for it so it should be, but the Grainfather is great and if you have no AG equipment yet it is the full package because you get a chiller as well which if your are a kit brewer like I was making the leap is ideal.

Fuzzy-felt
Tippler

Post by Fuzzy-felt » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:13 pm

If space is s problem, and you're particularly flush, then the Brewha BIAC is also worth looking at. It's a massive leap from my old BIAB system.