Graham Wheeler Book updated.

Try some of these great recipes out, or share your favourite brew with other forumees!
GeeThom

Graham Wheeler Book updated.

Post by GeeThom » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:59 pm

I see that the Graham Wheeler BYOBRA was updated last year and released with new recipes.
Has anyone bought it and if so what new recipes are in it?
Not sure if I would buy it again unless there are substantially more recipes in it.

IPA
Under the Table

Re: Graham Wheeler Book updated.

Post by IPA » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 pm

GeeThom wrote:I see that the Graham Wheeler BYOBRA was updated last year and released with new recipes.
Has anyone bought it and if so what new recipes are in it?
Not sure if I would buy it again unless there are substantially more recipes in it.
Best wait until he finishes his new book.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

kev93_10
Piss Artist

Post by kev93_10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 pm

What's that on?

K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPA
Under the Table

Post by IPA » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:14 pm

kev93_10 wrote:What's that on?

K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brewing beer.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Alone we travel faster
Together we travel further
( In an admonishing email from our golf club)

Andy EW

Post by Andy EW » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 am

I'm not sure how they are keeping track of all the revisions and editions of this book.

I have the one with old style dimple pint glass on the front. The copyright page says its the 3rd edition published in 2009 although it was reprinted with minor corrections in 2009 and reprinted in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. So, I must have the 2013 reprint of the 2009 edition with corrections :o .

The latest version is apparently an illustrated version of the 3rd edition first published in 2014. Presumably its been updated but I'm not sure there's a compelling reason to buy it. The version I have will do for now as I've not brewed all the menus yet :D

Cheers,

Andy

PhilB
Piss Artist

Post by PhilB » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 am

Hi GeeThom

There was a discussion about the update/re-format to BYOBRA over there (link), in which Graham gave his opinions and explained his (lack of) involvement :? ... if that's the version you're talking about :?

Cheers, PhilB