Cornikeg suppliers?

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
JonoT
Piss Artist

Re: Cornikeg suppliers?

Post by JonoT » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Another +1 for Norman. I've just recived my 2 i ordered from Norman on Firday. He was helpful and answered all my questions. They have come with disconects and hose.

JonoT

bod

Post by bod » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

@boingy; well yes that is true, you will pay vat in the country of purchase at the time of the sale if you are a private individual, however i was refering just to the duty, force of habit given my day job, sorry! ;)

ron

Post by ron » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes, just received my kit from Norm, delivered on time and well packed, no problems.

froggi
Piss Artist

Post by froggi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Looking like Norm's gonna be receiving an order come payday....... Thought this homebrew lark was cheaper, LLF!!!

BlackRocksBrewery

Post by BlackRocksBrewery » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 am

I asked the original question ie Cornikeg suppliers? I have just received 2 kegs from Norm. Excellent communication and service. The kegs and chrome tap look great too. Thanks for the advice. Will be back when I need more. Steve

BlackRocksBrewery

Post by BlackRocksBrewery » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Is Norm still working? I was very impressed but hear that he was retiring. I would also like to know if anyone supplies the equivalent of 5 UK galls volume Cornikegs?

Fil
Telling imaginary friend stories

Post by Fil » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 am

Orlando may be along in a while iirc he uses 23l chinese cornies, our lhbs stonehelm.co.uk did stock them at one time??

there is the eco keg alternative also circa £25 delivered via ebay and a 30l capacity,
with a sankey fitting of your choice.. you cant underfill a keg as u vent excess air off after pressurising ;)
ist update for months n months..
Fermnting: not a lot..
Conditioning: nowt
Maturing: Challenger smash, and a kit lager
Drinking: dry one minikeg left in the store
Coming Soon Lots planned for the near future nowt for the immediate :(

Goulders
Under the Table

Post by Goulders » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:45 am

Norm has an eBay site, normannumpa. You can also get kegs grok kegkingdom.co.uk, and I think Belter on here sells second hand kegs too