Any Interest in Printed Bottle Caps?

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.

chris2012
Under the Table

Re: Any Interest in Printed Bottle Caps?

Post by chris2012 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:17 am

Yup, thanks a lot :) Looks cool

Stewb

Post by Stewb » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:25 am

Yup - I'm reasonably happy- definitely happy enough that despite the very kind offer I'm not going to be asking Lee for any sort of refund on the misalignment of some printing or packaging issues. I knew what I was buying and this at least meets those expectations as a public "beta" test. He very generously offered to print a small sample for nothing, and I chose to extend that and pay him a bit to get a few more.

I think the main flaws I have are my own design!

I have to add I have received an excellent email from him responding to all the feedback and explaining what he is doing to address/ improve- so I can't fault his customer support side either- Lee if you are reading I think it may be worth sticking that up in here for those who haven't ordered to see how you have addressed issues

Cam
Steady Drinker

Post by Cam » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:32 am

I received the email also. As you said great customer service and communication.

WalesAles
Falling off the Barstool

Post by WalesAles » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Same here.
Lee, thanks for the email, get it on here to show people how you are responding to your `teething` problems.

StewB,
Your problem same as mine, my image looked great on the design site but came out smaller than expected.
I can see that I can increase my logo to greater effect.
Looking at your design, you could also `pan` out a bit to fill the cap with your logo.
As Lee says, it is still a learning curve and we were the guinea pigs! :D
Good Luck to him I say. He seems genuine enough to me! :D

WA

Kp2

Post by Kp2 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 am

What a great ethos this chap has. Last day to order and I having problems with my browser, so really not his problem. Responded with in 30min dealing with a number of issues though out the afternoon. Their communication / customer service has been spot on. Even down to the follow up e-mail on problems they're having. What a pleasant change. Thank-you.

3764_CAPTFRON_1474995384.376_large

Stewb

Post by Stewb » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 am

I bottled using these last night - no issues with the bench capper rubbing off printing

Known issues aside, I am quite pleased with them and Think I'll organise myself to get a second trial through on different coloured caps this weekend to see how much the he has addressed his issues, have even come up with a (hopefully) more suitable logo

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk