Gas Regulator Refurbishment

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
dean_wales
Drunk as a Skunk

Gas Regulator Refurbishment

Post by dean_wales » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

I brought a reg on eBay and the seller just sent this mailshot out - might be of interest to some on here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to let you know that our Gas Regulator Refurbishment service is now open.

Although you have purchased from us on EBay you may not know we are a major refurbisher of gas control equipment for drinks dispense (regs). Customers include Molson Coors, AB InBEv, Heineken Ireland and many others.

When we receive a reg from a customer we firstly test them to see if they work / leak. If they are OK then they go into Wash / Wipe. The Wash / Wipe expression is industry specific and actually means clean & re-test to specification. If that is a Primary Reg it will include Code of Practice (COP) test and new COP labels. Secondary regs don't need code of practice.

A full refurb will be carried out if the unit fails the test or leaks. We will then strip the reg down and replace the broken parts were necessary. Re-build / retest / COP if applicable.

We will always send you a quote before any work is carried out.

Pricing is straight forward £17 for a full refurb and £11 for a wash wipe. Plus postage back to you at cost.

You can always pay through PayPal as you have done before.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Kind regards,

Greg
Rushmore

You are receiving this email as you have purchased cellar equipment from Rushmore-Hebden-Bridge. If you do not wish us to contact you again please reply with unsubscribe and we will delete you from our data lists.
Click here for my cider pressing...
Click here to see my 20% Damson port experiment...
Click here for red wine from my allotment vine...