score!!!!

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
bod

score!!!!

Post by bod » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:56 am

my friend owns the http://www.the-ferry.co.uk/ here in glasgow, and while cleaning out their warehousing space, he came across a Corneilius Maxi beer cooler which has never been used, still in its box! :D

so in return for the fridge feezer i donated for his new flat, he's giving it to me! which is great as it means i dont have to use the skanky old one i found at work, that looks like its seen better days. dunno how noisy these things are though, so might need to build a box to house it all in.

my wifes going to kill me when i bring this home, until she realises she can pull herself a pint when ever she wants! :D just got to sort out some gas and i'm ready to start kegging again. i had a cornie set up a few years ago, but it was on loan from a mate who has since moved to aberdeen, so i'm back bottling beer ever since. can't wait!!!!!!

eskimobob

Post by eskimobob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:21 pm

So what are your plans for the skanky old one?

fizzypop boy

Post by fizzypop boy » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:50 am

Me thinks thats a bit of a loaded question there EB :D

bod

Post by bod » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:40 am

technically, it belongs to work, but we're having a clear out soon of all the crap we don't actually need so you never know. ;)

eskimobob

Post by eskimobob » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:35 pm

QUOTE Me thinks thats a bit of a loaded question there EB  :D

;) Just thought it would make sense to do something with it like put it on eBay rather than scrap it... :)

bod

Post by bod » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:06 pm

no, we'd rather have the few quid in our account or give it to some one who'd use it than to just throw something away.