KEG KINGDOM

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
Trenfield
Sober

Re: KEG KINGDOM

Post by Trenfield » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

I recently bought one of these pumps from Keg Kingdom. When I opened the box, I was surprised that there was no instructions. Normally with any electrical item there are some sort of safety warnings. I took the housing off the front and was surprised that the inside was wet. There was also a slight smell that indicated to me that it wasn't new.
I've tried to cotact the seller but he is not replying. I've tested the pump and it's working fine, I've decided not to persue the matter any further because it cost £7 delivery and I assume it will cost £7 to send back. So even if I get a refund and buy one from somewhere else I'll pay another £7 delivery.
From now on I'm sticking with the big suppliers. Any problems I've had with stuff from Brewuk have been resolved straight away, I've had replies to emails that have been posted well outside office hours.
AVOID KEGKINGDOM

LeeH
Under the Table

Post by LeeH » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:07 pm

brewkegtap is very good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sabro Single Hop NEIPA 25/02/20 CLICK ME to monitor progress with Brewfather & iSpindel

Rankin_leigh
Steady Drinker

Post by Rankin_leigh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:05 am

Ive used keg kingdom a few times for kegs, taps and fittings. But havent ordered any electrical stuff.

Never had to contact their customer services, but know the delivery is really really slow. But they are cheap. Oh and if anyone does use them... discount code JBK still gives an additional 5% (used about 2 weeks ago).