Replacement tap for Eurocamping Burner

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
Meatymc
Drunk as a Skunk

Replacement tap for Eurocamping Burner

Post by Meatymc » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:40 pm

Spent many a cold hour rearranging the garage so the missus could get her (beloved) convertible mini out of the snow/frost. All went well until I tried to be too clever in showing what an easy fit it was and hit my burner snapping off the tap. Bad enough running short of stock due to Xmas but now can't brew :shock:

Bought the 'stove' from Hamilton in NI and waiting for them to get back to me to see if they stock parts - probably not as nothing relevant on their site.

Does anyone know of another source in the UK - have drawn a blank so far. Eurocampings parts no is 70501463 - EAN Code: 8020189001539

Meatymc
Drunk as a Skunk

Re: Replacement tap for Eurocamping Burner

Post by Meatymc » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Just to close this off - seeing 420 people have read the post, ended up contacting the Italian manufacturers who gave me a contact in the UK. Suffice to say the UK company didn't bother replying to phone call or emails but who knows how they have been affected with lockdowns etc - hence not fair rubbishing them by naming names.

Ordered a replacement burner from Hamiltons (who had advised right at the outset they don't hold spares) on a 3 to 5 day delivery from NI - arrived within 2 days so excellent service.