pump up cornie line cleaner

The place to discuss all things about brewing hygiene!
IPA
Under the Table

pump up cornie line cleaner

Post by IPA » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:06 am

Has anyone had a response from The Dribbler about the pump up cornie beerline cleaners that he makes?
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Be who you are
Because those that mind don't matter
And those that matter don't mind

keith1664
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: pump up cornie line cleaner

Post by keith1664 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 pm

He commented on his original thread yesterday, family issues had put it on the back burner but he's about to start making them.
In or near Norwich? Interested in meeting up monthly to talk and drink beer? PM me for details.

IPA
Under the Table

Post by IPA » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:39 pm

keith1664 wrote:He commented on his original thread yesterday, family issues had put it on the back burner but he's about to start making them.
Many thanks for the reply
Ian
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Be who you are
Because those that mind don't matter
And those that matter don't mind

Deebee
Even further under the Table

Post by Deebee » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

Am a little confused about this to be honest.

I tend to wash the keg and sterilise with starsan, then pressure it enough to run the solution through the beerline til it runs clear( removes all the old beer.)

the when i add a new keg run the fist 200m through to flush the starsan out and bobs your uncle.

Am i missing something?
Dave
Running for Childrens cancer in the Windsor Half marathon.
Please consider helping a good cause:)

Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 am

Deebee wrote:Am a little confused about this to be honest.

I tend to wash the keg and sterilise with starsan, then pressure it enough to run the solution through the beerline til it runs clear( removes all the old beer.)

the when i add a new keg run the fist 200m through to flush the starsan out and bobs your uncle.

Am i missing something?
Dribbler's device allows you to clean your lines without using a cornie keg - handy if you don't have a spare one available (and saves using your gas up as well).
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

mojonojo

Post by mojonojo » Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 pm

i combined a corny post and a 5l pump up garden sprayer, and a liberal amount of PTFE tape to make one, works like a treat.