All Grain Kit for Sale!!!

Members may post private ads for equipment etc here. Brewing-related items only. PLEASE INCLUDE THE ASKING PRICE AND POSTAGE COSTS. ENTRIES WILL BE PRUNED AFTER 60 DAYS.
Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:53 pm

We’re moving house and I’ve been on hiatus with brewing for a while anyway. I have decided to sell my all-grain set up. Don’t mourn for me though, I have not quit brewing! Once settled into the new place I intend to take the hobby up again by way of a Grainfather or other semi/automated brewing machine, plus some nice shiny temp-controlled fermentation and dispense equipment. Anyway, here’s what I’ve got. Asking prices are for pick-up locally (Sheffield) but I am willing to post certain items if a sale is agreed so get in touch if there’s something you want. I would also consider selling as a job lot if someone wants to make me an offer. NB: The kettle and pumps are currently all fitted ready for whirlpooling so I would also consider selling these all together as well.

SS Brewtech 10 gal boil kettle with whirlpool attachment and extra stainless ball valve
Amazing brew kettle. Very well looked after and only used for circa ten brews, maybe fewer. I bought this to replace a Buffalo 40L that sadly died. £100

Buffalo recon induction hob (3000W)
Bought from eBay, used to boil the SSBrewtech. More than powerful enough to boil 35+ litres of wort. £50

March May 809-PL-HS pump
Excellent homebrew pump bought for use with my whirlpool system. Only used for four or five brews and well looked-after, impellor housing dismantled, cleaned and dried after each brew. £100

TOPSFLO TD5 Stainless Steel brew pump SOLD
Excellent homebrew pump bought for use with my whirlpool system. Only used two or three brews and well looked-after, impellor housing dismantled, cleaned and dried after each brew. £70

Deluxe 45L Mash Tun (Igloo Cool Box, Stainless Steel False Bottom and Ball Valve)
Bought from The Home Brew Shop and still in good nick. It’s all I’ve ever brewed with – 25 litre batches up to some very high OGs. £40 SOLD

Copper coil immersion chiller
Still going strong after 30 plus brews. Fitted with tubing and hose attachment. This is the one https://www.hopandgrape.co.uk/immersion ... iller.html £10

King Keg Bottom Tap
Excellent home brew pressure barrel, fitted with replacement black lever tap. £15

King Keg Top Tap
Excellent home brew pressure barrel, fitted with replacement black lever tap. £15

Brew Fridge with Cedaronics Temp Controller
Tall larder fridge with one intact shelf and fitted with a tube heater. Comes with Cedaronics temperature controller based around the STC1000 and with two plug sockets, one for heating and one for cooling. Happy to sell all together or separate. £30 SOLD

Adjustable height bench bottle capper
This one. Hardly used. https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/cg ... ml#SID=218 £20
Last edited by Skittlebrau on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dean_wales
Drunk as a Skunk

Re: All Grain Kit for Sale!!!

Post by dean_wales » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:39 pm

I might be interested in the pumps, could you give a little on the price and post them?

Thanks,
Dean.
Click here for my cider pressing...
Click here to see my 20% Damson port experiment...
Click here for red wine from my allotment vine...

Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:48 pm

PMed.

Hammerbrau
Sober

Post by Hammerbrau » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Is the brew fridge still available? Could you send me a picture possibly please?

ches501
Tippler

Post by ches501 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello. Any chance you could send a photo of the kettle and the induction hob? Also do you have any idea on the cost of postage to the other side of the Pennines for these two items and the immersion chiller?
Thanks
G

Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:10 pm

To everyone that's been in touch, thanks for your interest. I'll endeavour to get to everyone with measurements, photos and postage quotes as soon as I can!

Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Kettle

Inside of Kettle (the marks on the bottom are not scratches, they're from where it could've done with a better wipe down when drying)

Kettle Lid

Induction hob

Bench capper

Mash Tun

Inside of Mash Tun - throwing in that sparge arm

Temperature Controller

Fridge

Inside of fridge - internal measurements are H 125cm x W 47cm x D 43cm

Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Updated main post, TD5 pump now sold.

wilfh
Piss Artist

Post by wilfh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Pm sent
Cheers
Wilf

Skittlebrau
Tippler

Post by Skittlebrau » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Updated to reflect further agreed sales. Thanks for the continued interest, folks.