Home Bar Kegerator/Keezer Custom Built *Price Reduced*

Members may post private ads for equipment etc here. Brewing-related items only. PLEASE INCLUDE THE ASKING PRICE AND POSTAGE COSTS. ENTRIES WILL BE PRUNED AFTER 60 DAYS.
mousebat
Tippler

Home Bar Kegerator/Keezer Custom Built *Price Reduced*

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 1:57 pm

I’m selling my custom made keezer, everything in it is brand new and unfortunately has never seen a drop of ale. I had built it with the intention of wheeling it in and out of my garage for barbecues etc... but due to family commitments I’m having to give up my home brew ambitions and sell all my kit.

It’s based on a brand new black Logic chest freezer, bought specifically because it has just enough room for 3 full height Cornelius kegs and a short CO2 cylinder and regulator. This is a similar model: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household ... 2-pdt.html

It stands on a custom made stained pine dolly with ultra heavy duty nylon castors so it can be moved very easily.

The top/lid of the bar is also stained pine and attaches to the original hinges of the freezer. This allows the lid and font to be opened and gives access to the kegs etc... The lid is sealed using the original freezer seal and provides a good tight seal and should help keep frost out.

The Font is a 3 product Cornwallis Parisienne with insulated python and worth over £400. Included with the sale is a pump that will pump cold water from a small reservoir (plastic box maybe?) in the freezer to keep the tap nice and cold as it’s dispensing beer.

The Font houses 3 Perlick 650 Flow Control Faucets worth about £70 each and were a nightmare to source with the correct John Guest push fit fittings from the US.

Included in this sale is a set of 3 ball lock gas and product connectors and all the John guest fittings for the lines etc... I’ll also throw in 3 Cornelius kegs (in used but working condition).

It will need a temperature controller, I recommend an inkbird like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inkbird-Temper ... 018K82UQU/ otherwise you’ll end up with frozen beer 😂

This item is collection only and I recommend coming to view it first. I’m based in Wakefield, 2 minutes from the M1 Junction 40. You’ll also definitely need a van. I could arrange delivery within about 30 mile radius as I do have access to a van but cost would be 30 quid.

PRICE REDUCED TO £500 for a quick sale.

Thanks
Last edited by mousebat on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mousebat
Tippler

Re: Home Bar Kegerator/Keezer Custom Built

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 2:03 pm

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 pm

It looks great, real shame you didnt get to use it.

Hope you find a buyer mate

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Cheers mate - I should have had a vasectomy :D

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Ah, I see where the family commitments line comes in ;)

Im sure you could also make a fortune on custom vinyl fridge wraps, love the star wars one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:14 pm

I might think about putting an advert up for that one day - it's always good to diversify.

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:45 pm

I’d be interested if someone unskilled can wrap :)

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:56 pm

It's dead simple to do on a fairly flat surface like a fridge. Just remove the door handles, clean the surfaces and put a tiny drop of fairy liquid in a spray bottle and coat the surface of the fridge. Peel the backing sheet off your vinyl and you can then hang it like wall paper, reposition it etc... Squeegee it flat, getting rid of all the air bubbles and excess water, then let it dry. The adhesive will kinda take over after that. Cut the excess off with a craft knife or scalpel. There's youtube videos that show you.

If anyone wants anything printing - PM me - I'll do mates rates for everyone from JBK.

I've also got a flatbed printer that can print up to an 8x4 sheet. I printed on a blackboard for someone's home bar a few weeks ago funnily enough!

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 3:58 pm

This is great to know, will have a think about possibilities for my fridges

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 4:05 pm

I could print you some vinyl, then I can laminate it with "dry wipe" so you can write what is in stock on the fridge etc... We actually do a good trade in custom white boards.

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Sounds better than the spray on chalk board i went for. Sorry for hijacking this thread by the way

mosquat
Piss Artist

Post by mosquat » Tue May 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Could you wrap ply sheets out of interest? Gives me some ideas for the kids shed if you can

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 4:23 pm

You can wrap ply but it's better printed direct. It would be better printed direct onto a PVC panel and screwed to the ply. Printing direct to ply is doable but it would have to be mega flat - better on MDF really. If you start a new thread I'll gladly discuss further mate ;)

Cobnut
Steady Drinker

Post by Cobnut » Tue May 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Looks awesome. And someone'll get it at a bargain price for what you've got there.
Fermenting: Nothing atm
Conditioning: Voss Kveik 19th century style mild ale (what??!!), Party bitter (Challenger/Goldings), Cherry Chocolate Dubbel Trubbel
Drinking: Hoppy Kolsch, 19th century mild ale, Kilmister blonde (strong Belgian blond), Single hopped Sussex bitter, ...
Planning: Hazelweiss (7th edition), Keyworth mid-season SMaSH, Brut IPA

mousebat
Tippler

Post by mousebat » Tue May 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Thanks mate, it was a bit of a labour of love - unrequited though... I'd have probably gotten around to using it but had an extension that has narrowed the path from my garage to the back garden and I didn't fancy scraping it off every wall trying to get it into place.