Labels for wine bottles

A forum for winemakers to discuss their craft
IPA
Under the Table

Labels for wine bottles

Post by IPA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 am

Beer labelizer now has a sister site for wine makers.

https://www.winelabelizer.com/?utm_source=jam-intro
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Be who you are
Because those that mind don't matter
And those that matter don't mind

bobsbeer

Re: Labels for wine bottles

Post by bobsbeer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 am

Looks good and easy to use, but limited free label choices. I think I will still use Corel Draw for what labeling I do.

IPA
Under the Table

Post by IPA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:27 pm

bobsbeer wrote:Looks good and easy to use, but limited free label choices. I think I will still use Corel Draw for what labeling I do.
Nothing comes free. How much does Coral Draw cost these days. Plus I think it only costs £5 to have the paid for version.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

1. Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip

It's better to lose time with friends than to lose friends with time (Portuguese proverb)

Be who you are
Because those that mind don't matter
And those that matter don't mind

bobsbeer

Post by bobsbeer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Hate to think what Corel Draw costs these days. Mine is version 11 and my dad paid for it. :D But Paint will do a good job if I put my mind to it. It depends on what people can be bothered with. Most of the time I don't both putting labels on my wine as they get drunk too quick. :lol: